Monday, April 17 Luncheon
Indiantown and Hobe Sound Incorporation Efforts
Speakers: Brian Powers and Mike Ennis
11:30 am (serving at noon) at Manero's Restaurant, RSVP by April 13
Contact Alice Kraus, phone: 772-223-9010 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To stay informed about the issues that concern you.
- To make your views heard by adding your voice to ours.
- To gain valuable leadership and networking experience as you study and act on important issues.
WHAT WE DO:
- Study Issues on topics chosen by the members to inform ourselves.
- Invite speakers to our monthly meetings featuring timely topics.
- Seek consensus using study groups that present findings to the League.
Get to know your elected officials!
The League of Women Voters of Martin County is a non-partisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy. Note: The League does not support nor oppose any individual candidates.